Join us on Facebook!

Saturday 31 December 2011

Before 2011 Ends!!


Before the year ends, i would like to post my last entry of the 2011! Pls bear with me while i update about Xmas again, Yes! AGAIN! Some of the dolls i have made for new friends , besties and people around me! 

The first one i'm gonna intro to you is mini Stef for my new friend Stepfanie !
My xoxo says it resembles her hehe 
Mini Stef

2nd one is a duckie for Yanting, she's also my partner in fleas and bazaars. 
I managed to capture a snapshot of her with the duckie. Who's cuter?? 


3rd set is a pair of bears for Bernice and her mum, these pretty ladies both liked this design and i made 1 each for them so that they do not have to share V-(=^.^=).

Last but not least, the boi on the left is Bryan and the one on the right is Emily. 
Both are X'mas prezzies for my friends! 

To wrap things up, Let's talk about new year resolutions . 
Wad's yours? 
Mine is really simple.
 I wish that my dolls can bring happiness to everyone! 
All the best in 2012!! 
Hope all ur wishes will come true <3


No comments:

Post a Comment