Join us on Facebook!

Friday 6 January 2012

A Special Day for Roger and Esther


It's Roger and Esther's first anniversary today !!
I'm happy to be able to be part of their very special day~
 Esther asked me to make her pair of little dolls and she wanted Roger to look plump :X .
I've havent done a plump looking doll before and i think it looks kinda cute! 
Plump Roger in blue

I chose a pastel light blue yarn to match Esther's pink dress. 
That's just a perfect match! <3 

Esther in pink
In case you are wondering how Esther looks like.. This is Esther with my dolls! 
She is so cute! 
She edited the photo and added a border to the photo so that she looks prettier!  
(Don't worry gal! you are already very pretty! :D ) 
Thanks Esther for the picture! 
 <3 Wish you and Roger 甜甜蜜蜜 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment