Join us on Facebook!

Monday 15 July 2013

Minions Invasion!

Have you watched Despicable Me 2? If you have, are you crazy about the minions too?? 
Everybody around mi are into this minion craze~ Many people are even queuing up for the happy meal minion toys. Well, i didn't manage to get one, so i decided to make one myself~ 
Tadah! This is it and it didn't stop at one~ 

I made a total of 5 minions in all sizes ranging from 10cm to 20cm for LZ,Serene, WL,WC and Emily. All of them are two eyed except for emily's and she's getting it for her boss's daughter as a birthday present. 
One Eye for Emily


Apart for all the minion, i made myself an evil minion, it's really tough making an evil minion and plantting the hair is the toughest chore of all~ 
I guess this evil minion marks the end of my minion craze for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment