Join us on Facebook!

Monday 29 July 2013

Rendy and Camille

Special surprise for the hubby! 



This gift is for Rendy and Camille wanted to give him a surprise on their 6 month anniversary. Knowing that she will be on a business trip and is not able to accompany her hubby on that day, she decided to surprise Rendy. She customised this pair of couple dolls and had us to deliver it to Rendy's workplace in Tuas! Even though i had to wake up very early and it was a very long journey to his office, but all was worth the effort :D 





Camille wanted something blue and yellow for his hubby as both of them like this combination. In addition, the love the beach and hence this gave me the inspiration to make a  pair of couple dolls with a beach feel. 

There are many new attempts in this project : 1st time making a backdrop, my own transparent box and paper bag! I added some seashells which i got from Port Dickson at the bottom of the sign board that i made. I am really pleased with the end product. I love the clear blue sky with beach and coconut tree and it  makes me feel like going for a getaway! See the photo of the couple dolls enclosed in the transparent box i made~ Making a box is tougher than crocheting a doll~ Look like it's time for me to find a box supplier ~ 

The last picture are some bits and pieces of how the end product is made~ On the top right corner is a love letter for hubby Rendy. I have mosaiced the message and if u are curious what is written on the note.... 

I'm not telling you! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment